Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday 2013


"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.'"  - John 11:25-26

We woke up Easter Sunday morning to find that the Easter Bunny had made a stop at the Hearthstone! Stryker was super excited to find his basket full of goodies and a new gun (silly Easter Bunny!). 

 



I guess it's no surprise that Mr Easter Bunny hooked Stryker up... Look at the yummy goodies he left for him and the sweet note:



 
After breakfast, we headed to church. This is my handsome boy & me in our Easter best. I just love him to pieces! He's the light of my life and apple of my eye for sure!


 

 
Of course I had to take a couple shots of Stryker posing for me. He is a total ham for the camera! He cracks me up! How special he is to Daddy & I! 
 



After church services we headed to Granny's house to have Easter dinner with her, Mom & Mark. It was a very nice afternoon and there was one little guy that was worn out from all of our Easter activities, gun and all:



Glory be to God for sending his Son to die on the Cross and be Resurrected for us! Alleluia!


No comments:

Post a Comment