Thursday, July 28, 2011

We're Big Brother Watchers!

I've watched the reality show Big Brother for awhile now. I remember going to stay at the lake with my Granny helping to take care of my Poppa on Thursday nights and us watching together. She had me hooked from the start :)

Now, I have my very own mini-me hooked! We love to cuddle up together on the couch and watch Big Brother on Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday nights.


Being silly during the commericals is always fun!


Just recently, Daddy bought a bag of popcorn kernels and showed us how to pop our very own popcorn (It's ok, I didn't know you could do it outide the microwave either! :) ). He pops it just right so it's nice and fluffy and seasons it with his very yummy nacho cheese butter salt. So now our Big Brother tradition is to eat freshly popped popcorn on show nights!



Thanks Buggy for always watching BB with me and for knowing that 'Rachel' is a cry baby too!

No comments:

Post a Comment