Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Morning Fun

The weather is BEAUTIFUL so Stryker & I headed to the park for a little Sunday morning fun. He loves nothing better than running hard & playing hard. He's getting bigger and smarter everyday and before I know it, my little boy will be headed to the park with friends. Until then, I'll chase him around with my camera and snap away!







After playing for awhile, we decided to take a walk on the trails. Stryker loved to stop and listen to the birds, throw some pine cones and run ahead to discover what was around the corner. I, of course, had to get him to pose for a few shots.





It seems apparent by these last couple pictures he was tired of Mommy and her camera. Sorry Buddy! Practice makes perfect and I want to get great shots of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment