Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Sweetest Voice

After dressing this morning, I left our bedroom to find Stryker. As I made my way through the living room, I heard his sweet little voice talking to G-Ma. It was extra special this morning for some reason. It had a bit of the "just-woke-up" rasp to it. He was sweetly singing his ABC's to his Grandma. I almost cried.

I peaked my head in the door and they were cuddled up on her bed together enjoying the first light of day and each other. It's so special that he can see his G-Ma so much and they have the relationship they do. It's been a great week with her here & I know he's going to be very sad when we get home from school today and she's not there to greet us. She'll be back though! And there'll be more times like this soon!

On another note, Stryker picked out his outfit today (he had to wear BROWN b/c that's the color they're learning in class) complete with hat. I think camoflauge is his favorite color :)



He was in a SUPER delightful mood this morning and that makes me long to spend the day with him.But alas, I dropped him off in his classroom, gave him a hug & a kiss and turned to leave. I once again heard his sweet, raspy voice say "Bye Mommy! I love you! Go make me that money!"

I cracked up laughing! Where does this child get this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment