Sunday, May 20, 2012

2012 Blow Up Pool

Daddy went to Big Lots and got us this year's Backyard Blow Up Pool :)
It always seems we just chunk the previous years and start from scratch each summer. And this year was no different. I wish we had a real pool in the backyard, but as boat owners, I guess it's really not necessary.

I bought a couple new bathing suits for us yesterday and Stryker modeled his for us!


I just love Old Navy's selection of little kids suits!

We headed out to the backyard to soak up some summer sun. Stryker played all afternoon in his pool and I sat right beside him and read my Hunger Games, Book 2. It was a beautiful day! Cassie came by and hung out with us for a little while to relax.


After sunning and swimming, we retreated to the AC and Dan cooked us some fried shrimp for dinner. It was delish!!! Another relaxing Sunday around the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment