Friday, August 19, 2011

"I dress myself!"

Stryker INSISTS on dressing himself these days... And I couldn't be more proud of my Big Boy. I had to grab my camera once this morning's dressing started b/c it was the cutest thing!


He got his shirt on successfully. He tried to put his underwear on, but it turns out they were on backwards! No matter, you still are the cutest little super hero underwear model there is!


The Pants: Two holes, two legs to go in. That's what we practice. It's easier to sit than stand to start!



The next part is a little tricky. You have to do a sweet little hop to your feet (pants around your ankles), pull your pants up, do a shimmy and a couple turns to make sure your pants get up around your hips! All the while, making those cute little concentrated faces!




And then you celebrate! It's quite the accomplishment when "I DRESS MYSELF!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment