Sunday, August 5, 2012

Other shots from a busy weekend

Not only did we drive to Columbia for Peyton's birthday party Saturday, but we were also busy around town this weekend too. Friday evening, Grandma, Stryker, Dan & I did some shopping for our upcoming cruise. I forgot about tax free shopping weekend, so the stores were PACKED. We were able to find a few outfits for Grandma, Daddy & I. After almost three hours, we decided we were beat and dinner was in order. We went across the street to Applebee's. Stryker entertained himself waiting on dinner with coloring and tic tac toe


We splurged for dessert tonight and it was DELISH! I had the Blondie and Daddy got the Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae. Stryker wasn't impressed with mine, but helped Daddy eat all of his! 


After Saturday's long road trip day, Sunday was a stormy, gloomy day. We slept in and my boys treated me to breakfast and coffee in bed. We spent the day doing more house cleaning. Daddy treated us to La Ha for dinner and we came home and chilled in the garage. It was a nice, cool, rainy evening. Stryker wanted to try his hand at photography. He did pretty good capturing Dan & I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment