Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What we do on a Tuesday night....

Daddy went to Kiawah today for a boy's trip to the PGA practice round. While he was away, me and my boy had an evening together at home. We started off with a delicious grilled cheese and french fries dinner. Next we moved on to playing dress up.... Stryker was feeling like a SUPERMAN tonight!




After dress up, we moved to his room to play the Match Game (he beat me 2 out of 3 times!) and to color. I'm trying to teach him to stay in the lines, but we need to keep practicing. 



He, of course, wanted to take a picture of me coloring as well :) He LOVES the camera (and the video camera, too!). 



And finally we had to have a Mommy-Stryker shot. This little man is my heart!


We ended the night with a bubble bath and shortly after that Daddy came home. Stryker cuddled with Daddy and was soon fast asleep. It was a good Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment